August 4, 2010

4 months later ...

wow!! dusty!!!...
has it been THAT long since I last came here?...
my oh my!!
I would usually come up with an excuse for the absence but it seems
lately
I could not find any....

I discovered something quite interesting about myself the other day...

hahaaaa!!!... its really kind of funny, if you think of it that way...

When I was growing up, I realised that I am a forgiving person.
Always giving the other person the benefit of the doubt.
Often friends would come to me for a second opinion.

However,
I do realise that, on occasions, I may not be as forgiving.
I also come to realise that, when I hate or dislike a person,
I could not find that persons' good side..
No matter how hard they try to make amends with me,
I still could not make myself to like that person.
In my eyes, that person has flawed and it is difficult for me to accept...

So what do I do, I would just pretend to forgive and move on.
And I would make certain measures that our paths would never ever cross...

Today, I realised that after many many many years...

I once again

Hate and dislike another human being....and there is no way I can be forgiving...

No comments: