December 17, 2009

Crowded Head!!...

These are the questions/situation, call it anything you like
but
these are voices that I kept on hearing in my head, everyday...

.. Needs the missing piece of her puzzle to turn up...maybe one day?!

.. Why is it when u think your doing the right thing, something happens and your right back where u started from?

.. Knows what she wants, but doesn't know how to get it!

.. Thinks maybe its easier to keep the wall up.

.. Wonders why some of the most important decisions in life have to be SO damn hard to make.

.. Standing at the cross roads, doesn't know which path to chose

.. I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant

.. Every time they say your name, it cuts a little deeper into the already existing pain, and all i can think is how they cant see what i saw.

.. SSHHH...if you stay really quiet... you can hear the voices in my head too!

.. The natural order of things returns the balance one day all the hurt and pain caused returns to the person who caused it eventually you just have to wait

And, most of times..
is in the mood to push someone down the stairs, hit them over the head with a fire extinguisher then berry the body under the garden patio


Is there something wrong with me?

No comments: