March 27, 2009

25 Things ...

Don’t think too hard. Just jot down the first thing that comes to your mind.

1. My ex is still: somewhere out there..

2. I am listening to: 9 crimes by damien rice (song?)

3. Maybe I should: go shopping

4. I love: being in love

5. I don’t understand: why life is so complicated

6. I lost: that someone a long time ago...

7. People say: Eyes is the window to your soul (that is so true..)

8. The meaning of my screen name: is me

9. Love is: dangerously beautiful

10. Somewhere, someone is: thinking of me (i hope!)

11. I will always: be full of love

12. Forever seems: like is not coming this year

13. I will never ever want to: be hurt

14. My cellphone: needs a good camera!!!

15. When I wake up in the morning: its a dawn of a new day

16. I get annoyed when: people treat me as if i'm dumb

17. Boys are: cute (but men are yummy!! hahaaa)

18. Girls are: ..whatever

19. Kisses are the best when: its honest

20. Today: will not be the same as yesterday

21. Tomorrow: will be better (perhaps?)

22. I really want: to turn back time

23. I feel: i need more time to myself

24. I answer my phone: with enthusiast

25. I am: JOARY!!!

No comments: