February 1, 2009

..on a lighter note

...Interesting things happened to me during this whole week;
both sad & happy. And can you believe it, I am actually feeling happy,
genuinely happy!!.. which is rare for me!!..hehee...

Like for example yesterday, I received an alarming news of my sister. She is about 8weeks pregnant and she's bleeding profusely..praise be to Allah that the fetus is still intact, the doctors could see the little one's heartbeat!! Isn't God great!!

But there's an irony behind this news..
..no one knew that she's pregnant!!! No one! Not even my parents!!
Heheee.. so, the moral of this story is, NEVER KEEP AN INTERESTING & JUICY STORY A SECRET!! It will definitely be out in the open sooner than you think!..

hahaaa!!....

On a lighter note,

I received a text message from an old friend. I've been trying to get hold of this friend for a year now but, to no avail, my calls (& messages) are never returned. Yet, I never gave up because deep down I know, my calls (& messages) will one day be returned. Anyway, in the message it wrote, sorry for not contacting you for so long its just that I'm having some personal problems. I'm sorry..

Yeah right!!!
What is that all about!!??...
You have got to be kidding me!!!??
Are trying to insult my intelligence or something!!???....
I am DEFINITELY striking you out of my Black Book!!!

Question...I will go in-depth on this issues in another entry..
If a friend of yours in trouble and there's nothing you can do but you still want to help, how would you help?...

No comments: