February 3, 2009

A Kodak Moment

I would like to share with all of you
photos of me & my family taken recently (Friday, January 31st 2009)..
I do realize that lately, I have not been taken any photos of me or the family.
I wish I knew why the sudden lack of interest in photos.. I used to love taking pictures...

Anyways... here they are..


..This is my family.. myself, Alyaa (3yrs old), Anuar (my husband) and on his lap is Syakira (4yrs old). We were having steamboat for dinner at Johnny's Alamanda. The food was excellent!!...








..though the quality of this picture is not as good, but you can still make out that it is a photo of me & Syakira. People say my daughter & I looks the same, what about you?..






..this is a picture of me and Alyaa. As you've noticed, she's pretending to be sleeping. How do I know?.. Notice the smile on her face?..









..all of this photos are made possible, thanks to the other Joary (the one next to me)..









... and today February 3rd, is Syakira's 4th birthday. We have already ordered a Powerpuff Girls cake for her and I hope that she will have fun eating it as much as we had fun ordering the cake.

But amidst all this happiness, I am very very sad because on Sunday, Syakira fell down & she was badly injured!!
She had bruises and cuts on her face..
Her left eye was badly swollen..

I pray that the cake will cheer her up!!!...
Mama's little baby is 4 today and soon your going out to the Real World.. know this, in that World, you will feel more pain than you felt on Sunday..
I pray that you will be ready for it!!...

No comments: