January 19, 2009

do you facebook?

konichiwa...hello
komenei...i'm sorry

Lately I have been busy with my facebook.
It seems that many of my long lost friends are there
and now I am busy updating all of them.

I started with only 2 friends and now,
at present, I have 19...
aren't you proud of me?..

For every good invention, there is always one small downfall.
As for facebook, I think the only downfall that it has is, people can find you easily.. but then, that is the main purpose you do facebook, right?
To get people to find you...
Yes, you can though ignore their request for adding you as your friend but
that would be rude, don't you think?

humm.. what to do than to all those unwanted people that, for years you have successfully avoided them and now, within days, they have tracked you down and pinned you!?...

Do you think that they mind if I were to ignore their request?...
The Unwanted People?
The People that you are trying to Avoid?

humm.. what to do? what to do?

No comments: