December 18, 2008

How are you, my husband?

My life, at the moment is not perfect but,
its not bad either.
Yes, 2008 is or has been a difficult year not just for me,
but also for my other half..
What with him between jobs and me,
being an unhealthy person for most part of the year, must have been quite difficult for him.

I never actually asked him, how he coped through out the year.. does that make me a bad person? Hell!! I even tried to bailed on his birthday!!

I think that qualifies me as a Certified Bad Person!!

Why am I mean to him? I do feel sometimes that I am a little hard on him.. not always, just on occasion.. I tend to be a little heartless, some may say a little inconsiderate.. People say to me that I married a man who loves and excepts me for who I am even with all my flaws and I am one of the luckiest women on earth....

There are so many dotted lines that needs to be filled out and I find that I am running out of answers...
I do not have much time left, the year is almost coming to the end and I need to find some kind of closure before I can proceed to the next year...

What should I do?...

No comments: