December 16, 2008

The first move, why me?

Last night I found a long lost friend online.
I was surprised to hear from him.

We use to be close but, ahh!!..that was ancient history!!
But still, I was surprised that he was still awake at that time...

Which brings me to this question,
have you ever thought that in other part of the world, someone you know is also thinking of you as you are thinking of that person?

The irony of this is, why isnt that person take the first move?
Why does it always, almost everytime it has to be you that makes that first move?
It is tiring, isn't it?

When I was younger, in search of true love, I always envisioned (and pray!!..) that the right guy will come and make the first move and sweep me off to a far away place....

I was young and naive!!
It will never happen in real life, well in my life anyway!!
So in the end, it was me who made that first move...
But you know, no matter how hard you tried, you will somehow, lose that person.
The person that you tried so hard getting by making the right moves, saying the right things...

ahh.. that is life!! cruel!! but you have to live it you can't run away...

Is that time of the year again where I become melancholic, forgive me...

bummer!!

No comments: