November 22, 2008

The new Me (?)

You know what is my biggest problem?
One of many anyways..
I do not know how to initiate a conversation, or in this blog writing case, finding the first words.
so here goes..

Today I've decided to go through with it after thinking about it long and hard. It has bothered me real bad. I am normally a patience kind of person but this thing is driving me crazy and I have had enough.... My hair has come to a point where I can't take care of it any longer!!

Arrgghh!!!!

So in the end, after months of patience and evaluating, I had a hair cut.
Short.. a little layered..

I must say, I look good!!! really good!!

It has been so long since I felt like this.
The strength that crept in you, subtly after a good cut.
You feel you own the world!! and sexy at the same time..
I miss that feeling.
I used to feel like this all the time at some point in my life but now, I realize I don't feel like I own the world anymore, let alone feel sexy.

Why is that?
Do you think its because I have unintentionally shied myself away from society or was it on purpose? Do you think that deep down inside, unconsciously my alter ego has been controlling me all this while?

I say this because I know for a fact that my alter ego (aka Joary) is an Attention Seeker. She will do anything to seek some kind of attention, even the slightest attention. She's crazy that way!!.

If that is the case, I have lost the battle way before it even started!. I was never given the chance to prove myself!!...

...

No comments: