November 17, 2008

The lost 10mins

Today was like any other day..
another Sunday.. a beginning of a new week
but deep down inside, I knew that something was amiss.
I cant really describe it but, its another of those deep gut feeling
that you just can't shake off...

Like always, I woke up early (I consider 7.30am on a Sunday IS early!!..)
started the day as usual with the laundry,
then the breakfast,
later giving my girls showers,
preparing everyone for our lunch date
then I remembered,
today they will air the last episode of the Korean drama that I've been following (well, on and off) for the past months, BUMMER!!

If I am going to make it,
in time to be locked in front of the telly, I need to speed everyone up!!!
Now, how do I do that?!!...

It looks like I need to wear my Drill Sergeant beret for today!!
Move!!, move!!, move!!!

After all the dissatisfaction look that I received, I somehow manage to sit in front of the telly before the show even started!! yayy for me!!!

Its a really sad story...
I'm sure everyone (everyone like me..hahaa!!)
wants to know if the two of them would choose each other...
With my coffee as my companion, my anticipation has gone wild!!
crazy even and suddenly...
the satellite dish has gone psycho on me!!
its at the utmost important part of the whole *blinking* story and I've lost the signal!!!....

arrggh!!!! all I needed was 10mins!!
the last 10mins!!
The most important 10mins that will shape the whole drama!!...
arrgghh!!!

So what did I do to improvise?
I turn to the ever resourceful the World Wide Web!!

hahaa!!!
and what did I find?!!
YES!! the 10mins that I lost to the satellite signal!!



hahhaaa!!!....

Now, what am I going to do next week?
bummer!!

No comments: