November 12, 2008

FRIDAY 14th




...what to do?.. what to do?...
arrggghh!!!!

My other half birthday is this freakin' Friday..
FRIDAY the 14th
and I don't know what to get him...

Maybe I could still get away with it?
what do you think?
Men, by nature never ever remember dates or numbers, right?
or maybe, he doesn't remember its his birthday until days later..?
that would be nice, yes? and I do not have to crack my head to figure out what to get for his 37th birthday...

Unless, by some cruel turn of event, someone decided to give him a call and wish him
Happy freakin' Birthday...!!!

..I'll kill that person!! By George I will!!

But, what if he remembers and expect some kind of present or surprise from me?!?!?!????

Argghh!!!!! ...
What to do??.. what to do??
Where to hide??!!....
What should I get for his present??!!

No comments: