August 19, 2008

Men & Sex

Watcha doin`?
Guess what, earlier I got a call from an old friend. We had so much of catching up to do.We talked for an hour plus. We talk about everything, our family, our love life well, her love life actually... I learned a lot from the conversation.

One interesting topic that I would like to share with you...
The question is : can you measure a mans happiness by the numbers of the children that he has? Assuming that he has only 1 wife & no gf.
Answer : No.. this,coming from a guy who has 4 children of his own.

Ironic huh? I have always had the impression that a guy must be happily married if he has lots of offspring. Don't they? Apparently I was wrong!!

Again, I ask, How can you not be happy? It takes two to tango, right?
She added that a man can have a very good job, a loving wife, a healthy sex, beautiful children but still are not happy. Why do you think this could happen. This guy has everything. So I think there must be something lacking in his life.

I understand the need for men to "look around", I mean looking and admiring beautiful people, women to be exact. They need it to spice up their sex life. I get that but, how can you not be happy?...

I'm confused.
Next time, we are going to discuss on a womens point of view....

No comments: