June 19, 2008

The results is out...


Hey..whaddup?!!

So, now I know whats really wrong with me...
I have gallstone in my bladder.
I saw the ultrasound. There's lots and lots of tiny stones in my bladder.

There must be a good reason for all this. This thing doesn't just happen, right? You know what I think, I think Allah still loves me. Even after all the things (more bad than good, I think..) that I've done over the past years. I know for a fact that I am not a good person, not very religious if I may add. But somehow, deep down in my gut, I know that this illness is not a curse in fact, I believe its a test. A reality check, a wake-up call for me to be a better person/mom/wife/daughter.

Yes, that is what it is, the miscarriage last year and now this gallbladder thingy. I think Allah still loves me, I know Allah still loves me...

Syukur Alhamdulillah
Wish me luck then...

No comments: