June 10, 2008

News of the day

OK people!! gather round. i have an interesting piece of news to
share with you.

Come on closer..

I was at the hospital last week for a second opinion. Unfortunately, I was only given an appointment date (16.6.08 in case your asking...) Well, nevermind that since I'm not in any pain.

Whats wrong with me? Well, since the last time I had a bad gastric pain (which was last month), I went to see the doctor at the clinic for a second visit. The doctor had a feeling that something else might have triggered my pain since the pain was more apparent around the abdominal area. The doctor suspect that I may have a cysts. Liver cysts to be exact. Later the doctor than referred me to the hospital for a second opinion.

Do you want to know how does a cysts looks like under an ultrasound?...




I got this image on the internet. Scary huh? Dont be, they say this kind of cysts is nothing to worry about.

Did you know that only about 5% of the population has it? I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, huh??? Now, since my appointment is next week, I will share you the details of the outcome. If or not I need to undergo a minor surgery.

Untill then, good night, sleep tight, and May God Be with You...

Assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is so relly beauty
i like so much
i see what you are a big person and what you like the good musik and
write beattiful things
ok good bye
with love mel*

jeje mi boyfriend have you name! joary! si beautty us names!

mazian joary said...

Thank you..you are such an inspiration. Do come and visit more often...