June 2, 2008

Heyyy you....

..after one complete circle of the full moon, I have now re-surfaced again.
Not to burden you once again with my nonsensical rambling, but with a new story, a chapter as you may of a new cycle of life....

Heavy intro, yes?!!

Actually, I just got back after 2 weeks of wedding party... my sister in-law got married. Since my better half is the ONLY son in the family, he needs to perform his duty as the Chieftain, the Wali , the host, the errand runner.. everything.
And me?..well, I'm just there for the food!!!...hahhaahhaa.... maybe some of you have read my earlier topic on weddings, you'll know that I LOVE weddings... and as I have mentioned earlier, weddings brings out the worst and also the best in you.




..this is the bride and groom




..and this is us, stuffing our faces!!

The food was excellent, some of us had a bad case of tummy ache because of all the food that was stuffed down our throats, but let me tell you this, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!!
..hhaahhaahhaaa....

So, after weeks dreamlike heavy partying and swimming at the waterfalls, it is time for us to head back to the reality-dome called home...

But despite all the misunderstandings, name-calling and the age-old feeling of jealousy, I think the wedding went well!!!....

FYI I have another wedding ceremony this weekend, a Clan ceremony, its my cousin!!.. I hope it will be an eventful gathering... haahhaaa...

No comments: