March 3, 2008

Assalamualaikum people...

I'm back for another round of rantings and musings and whining.. can you handle it?

So the JOARY patriarch aka my father had his major bypass heart surgery on Friday February 29th, an auspicious day for a surgery, huh?!...

I'm sad of his condition...like yesterday, his blood pressure (BP) dropped to an alarming state, the doctors had to add another pint of blood to him. Maybe its the medication, maybe his body is in too much pain, maybe... there's 1001 "maybes".. at the same time, he was having a hard time breathing. The nurses said that its a normal condition...and there's not one thing I can do to help.. I feel so helpless..

I cried and cried and cried.... I want to help him.. I want him to remember me.. I want him not to hate me.. I want him to love me..like when I was a child....

... can we continue this another day?..

No comments: