February 18, 2008

Oitt!!

I have always been a fan of Japanese movies, Anime especially this particular actor..
TAKESHI KANESHIRO..you know him don't you? Especially you guys from South East Asia..
It has been YEARS since he did a Japanese movie.. if I am not mistaken, the last Japanese movie he did was The Returner.

Here I would like to share with you his new movie called sweet rain : shinigami no seido.. I hope I will get the chance to watch this movie.

The story is about "A god of death (Takeshi Kaneshiro) takes human form and spends time with people who have a week left to live. He's actually quite charming as a human, and doesn't take any particular joy in the final goal of his work. Instead, he chooses to experience the good parts of humanity such as music and culture until the time comes to complete his task. Based on a novel by Kotaro Isaka."



Isn't he yummy!!!

No comments: