February 5, 2008

I'M BACK..IN MY NEW HOME

Baby!!... I'm home!!..
How are you? Are you eating well?
Good.. me? I'm ok. Still unpacking.. didn't realize we had so many things
I took a few pictures of the new home..I will share it with you, eventually..(sorry for that..)

I still find it difficult adjusting myself in this new home..
I guess maybe I'm use to a smaller house..I was brought up in a small house and
now, i get to live in a bigger house. Awkward, I guess..

Despite all this excitement (mine, anyway..), the Clan received a shocking news... You have to understand something; This kind of news, we(well, me actually) only hear it happens to other people or people close to you like your friends or your friends friend, but not someone who is directly connected to you. Its really scary when you think about it...

The Clan chief aka my father, is diagnosed with a heart problem. The problem is, the doctors can't do a bypass. Apparently, 3 of the major veins or thingy is clogged.. My father is very lucky because he did not have a stroke like most 70year old.. It seems that it has been quite awhile and I guess, my father did not suspect or realize that the chest pains that he have been having all this years was actually his heart crying out for help..

What came as a shock to the clan was, he has always been careful of what he eats. As long as I can remember, he has always been careful. His family has a history of diabetics and heart attacks, that was why he was so careful.. but I guess, you can never be too careful, huh??!!...

He has an appointment at the Hearts' Institute this Wednesday (6th February 2008...) hope they can schedule an early operation for him. The Institute is supposed to be the best place in the country..they have the most expert doctors.. I'm scared..
Ya Allah, I'm so scared for him. He's 70...

Im sorry, I feel like I am a bearer of bad news to you.. I've been away for the longest time, but when I'm here, I always manage to give you bad news, terrible news.. I'm sorry....

Ya Allah, lindungilah bapaku, aku tahu aku bukanlah seorang anak yg dibanggakan tapi, tolong selamatkan bapaku..walau apa pun kesilapan dia di waktu muda, dia tetap bapa aku...amin

No comments: