February 14, 2008

Hola

Heyy..

So, today is Valentines Day..not that I'm doing anything fancy today!!

All of a sudden nothing seemed important anymore..ever since I found out about my father's condition. Luckily, the girls are there to distract me. If it weren't for them, I would be a depressed & sad person. I also found out that yesterday, my father was not feeling well, he coughed blood yesterday. I don't really know how bad his condition was but according to my mother, he was a bit tired yesterday... I keep reminding myself not to worry because the doctor have scheduled his operation on February 27th. I can only pray that he'll come out alright....



As for the girls, they are happy with their new home(as you can see..hehee), and so is the husband. Me? I don't know..I'm still not feeling it. The house doesn't feel like mine. I know I was the one who talked into moving here. I was so excited moving here. But now, I don't feel excited anymore. I did felt it on the first week but then, the feeling just, sort of gone, it left me...

I'm not making any sense huh?.. I guess I am that kind of person. Its amazing how I manage to have friends!! Hahahhaaa.... but you know what, deep down, I am a very sad person....

No comments: