November 7, 2007

I'm Ok , really

Heyy...what have you been up to since i'm gone?
anything interesting? hahaa... i knew you didn't do much.
Just waiting for me to post some entry on the blog, huh?? haahaa...

I'm fine. The nausea is almost gone now, ALMOST!!
I still throw up once in awhile, depending on the situation.
As you can see, I'm at my 10weeks, that means almost 3mths,
which means the First Difficult Trimester is almost over. Yayy for me!!!

We are suppose to move to a new house sometime in January 2008, but I haven't
started packing anything. I was hoping to start packing as soon as my First Trimester ends but, I should start earlier, right?

I didn't tell you that we are moving, did I? ooppss, my bad!!
We are moving to a house, double storey with a small garden and a small garage... yayy!!!
I really like this house, even if it's not our real house but, a house nonetheless.
The girls have a place to run around and ride their bicycle. Not far from the house, about a few meters away, there's a playground perfect for my girls, which is another plus point for this residence area. I was also told that there is a good kindergarten within this area. They teach the basic teaching of Islam (for children) English, a little of Math, music..the whole package. I wonder if my girls will be happy at that school? But no worries, they are still too young for school. I still have 3-4 years (give and take) before they are ready for serious social interaction.

Yesterday, I received a phone call from a very-very close friend. She wanted to know how I am. Yes, you are right! She read this blog and wanted to congratulate on my pregnancy. Strange though, she didn't sound happy. She actually sound sad. Did my last entry made her cry? Was it really sad?... I'm sorry if I made you cry and sad. I didn't mean it to sound sad even though I was sad at that point of time but, hmm... it must my writing then. My writing must be very good that it leaves an impact to anyone who reads it!!?? Hahhaaaahaaaa!!!! It's not everyday you get to boast and proud of it!

So, this is my entry for now. I need to go and be a mother. One of them are awake and I need to put her back to sleep..

Adios amigos

No comments: