October 26, 2007

Confession or Conversation?

Heyy!!...I'm sorry for neglecting you its just...
ok, i'll be straight with you. I have a crucial piece of
information to share with you.
Somehow, i think you already know what i'm about to tell you.

I am pregnant. 8 weeks yesterday, to be exact.
I will be 36 years old (come September) on due date and
this is my 3rd pregnancy.

I should be happy, right? Not everyone can be pregnant...

Dont get me wrong, its not that I am not thankful but its the
experience of being pregnant for the whole 9mths and 10days that frightens me..
..the puking and nausea a.k.a morning sickness
..the sleepless nights
..the back pains

D&C? The option did cross my mind.
That was the hardest decision I had to make.. I cried for days not knowing what to decide. Pros and cons, you name it, i thought of it.
At the end of the day, I was not strong enough to make that final call, that final decision... Then, in my hours of desperation and self loathing, my husband pointed out one unique 'point'. He said Allah has given us rezeki @ blessing,miracle who are we to say no to Allah?
It is not our work to decide who should live and who shouldn't?
God works in mysterious ways.. there must be a blessing behind this. We just have to be strong and believe in Allah

You know he is right!?
I am sorry Joary, you must think that I am weak... I hope you can understand my decision and not judge me. We have been together all these years..

"WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD NEO"

No comments: