August 4, 2007

I was away recently, for a short holiday (sort of). It was pleasant… actually it was mentally exhausting. I am mentally exhausted with my surroundings.. I know the world doesn’t revolve around me but… it would be fun if it does, even if it is only for one day, don’t you think??

First story…

Last Sunday, a clan member had a “goodbye” reception for their condo. They are renting it out and the new tenants are settling in on Monday. I was told that the place was a beauty!. It had a swimming pool, the condo was really big, it was more like a “holiday” condo rather than a “living” condo. I wasn’t around to attend the reception; I received a phone call from one of the clan member telling me how unfortunate I was for not attending… My mother taught us to be supportive to one another but, there are things and times when I just wish that they would leave me alone… Yes, I do feel inferior whenever I’m around them. You know why, because we don’t make as much money per year as them!!! Of course they will say, its not about the money & they want to share their happiness with everyone but at the end of the day, it is always about the money… ALWAYS!!!

Second story…

Where should I start??....hmmm…????....

My baby was ill, very ill, for weeks. We when to 3 different doctors but she’s still ill. Not only that, she throws tantrums now!! I know they say when the child reaches 2 years old; they will develop a condition known as Terrible Two.. but this has gone too far!!!.. Now, whenever my husband gets angry of her, he blames it on me… me!!!... Every little thing he blames it on me…

Is it my fault if she doesn’t want to eat?

Is it my fault if for no apparent reason, she cries?

Is it my fault if she doesn’t want to take her medications?

Is it my fault if I can’t understand what she wants?

I am human too…

I am mentally exhausted… I’m so tired of all this!! I wish I can make it all go away and I could be that happy person I was before…There are times that I wish that I could go away and leave everything behind….


No comments: