August 17, 2007

Big girls Don't Cry

Ahh Friday... i love Fridays.. don't you?
before that, have you heard this song,
Big girls Don't Cry, by Fergie?
It's a beautiful and sad song...

So, back to Fridays...
at the end of the day, I get really tired up to a point of
exhaustion...(did i spell it right?)
maybe because the week is slowly coming to an end (?) or
maybe because I've been working really hard during the day? ...
somehow, that sounds funny!!!!

But seriously, it has been a long week for me..
a lot has happened, good and bad.
I have made some Wise decisions and some NOT so wise.
its a risk you have to make, right? this DECISION MAKING thingy.. (?)
People may not agree with the decisions that you make but, they have to accept it.
Some will try to persuade you to change the decision to their benefit and some...
some will just keep quite and nod to you as if trying to say that they understand why you made such decision... am i making any sense? I'm talking in circle, huh?
Its because it has been a really tough week for me...

News flash!! ...
I will be 35 years old this coming September, and I think I need to do a medical check-up... aarrgghh!!!.. that is scary!!! I just found out that a clan member was just diagnosed with High Cholesterol,and she is only 40...

What about me?

I'm sure the doctors will have a field day!!! They will find all sorts of sickness on me...from my bones and all the way down to my DNA and blood structures!!!!

yes!! I'm afraid of hospitals!!

I'm not afraid of needles and blood, hell! I gave birth the traditional way!!
..its the smell, the hospital smell, you know, THE SMELL.. the medicine, the disinfectant solutions..

And the NURSES... Especially the nurses..the women in white, they scare me!!!
If they smile at you, that means, they have the answers as to why you are there.. now, doesn't that scare you??!!!! aarrggghhh!!!!!

Tomorrow there will be a gathering of the clan...
Should I make myself available?
They DEFINITELY will want my explanation on the decision that I made...

What should I do? What should I do?

No comments: