July 24, 2007

Do I need to see a Shrink?

What can I say? I’m sure by today, the whole clan knows what happened to me last Saturday. I had a nervous breakdown!! For the 1st time in my life, and my parents witnessed it all.

After 30plus years, the clan at last knows that, I too can go crazy. All this while, I have kept everything to myself. My anger, my hurt, my frustrations, my happiness, everything. I read somewhere a long time ago, that bottling your problems/frustrations etc is not healthy, it does things to you. That is SO true…

I really do not what made me snapped. I could blame it on my hormones or my cycle, like all female. yes, if you notice, we females prefer to blame everything on our hormones. It’s easier, safer and we do not have to take any responsibilities on our actions. *smile*

When I think back on that day, it scares me.. you know why, because at that point of time, I felt like running away and F*&%@ everything else!!!.. and I almost did!!!

……I’m still waiting that one phone call from the clan asking how I am…..

********************************

I’m in pain today, dreadfully painful.. it’s tough being a woman. You have to endure a lot of pain and at the same time pretend that it doesn’t hurt.

Well, newsflash! It hurts! A lot!

And the things that comes out of your body, its gorish! (if there is such a word!!) I can understand why we women need to apply makeup, it is to cover up the paleness on our face due to the dreadful pain that we are enduring. Notice I’m using the word dreadful one to many times? Because I am SO in pain.

So man, be grateful!!!

Adios for now, I need to lay down…

No comments: