June 30, 2007

A Lesson behind the Story

Have you ever watched children programme?

I’m sure everyone enjoys it every now and then, more if you have children around that age group. Have any of you watched MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE? It’s actually a good programme for pre-schoolers and even younger group. My 2year (2yr 5mths this coming July) old girl loves this programme. Her younger sister, 10mths old also happens to enjoy watching this programme with her sister. Amazing how the young mind works, huh? She actually understands Mickey!! And not only that, she would laugh out loud if she sees Donald speak!! Today, she surprised me when she could call out ALL of the MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE friends; Donald, Daisy, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and of course Mickey (the hero). I was so impressed!!

The other programme that she loves SO MUCH is THE LITTLE EINSTEIN. I too enjoy this programme (it’s the rocket..trust me!!) This programme teaches the children about appreciating art, music, musical instruments and singing. The music they teach are classical music like Mozart, Bach, Tchaikovsky (did I spell it right?).

Impressive, huh? It is, isn’t it!!

Now, the younger sister.. well, she’s different.. She not only enjoys these two programmes with her elder sister, she also happens to enjoy JOHNNY AND THE SPRITES. Whenever the show is on, she would “run” right in front of the telly and SMILE, I mean, literally SMILE or screams as if calling him whenever she sees Johnny!! Now, isn’t that scary??...Have I told you that that she’s 10 months old? I have, huh??!!


Ahh!!! My girls.. my beautiful, active girls.

Moral of the story, Do not think that young children, I mean REALLY young children do not understand.. They do!! More than you think!!

Remember…

No comments: