February 17, 2022

Quinquagenarian

 Heeyyyy.. 

I have not been myself lately. 

its not a bad thing or anything its just... 

OK.. I'll be straight. I am going to be 50years old this September. Semi-Centennial, Half a Century, Five Decade, Quinquagenarian .. A mouthful to pronounce!! 

and what scares me more is the situation that every woman has to face sooner or later, Menopause 

*sigh*  

I am actually worried 😶 I have not had my period since Jan-2022, and as of today (Thu 17 Feb-2022) I still havent gotten it. The last time I was in this condition was in Oct-2021. The following month I got my period twice in a month!!  

Now, what do you think is going on? Are this signs that I am heading towards the Menopause phase? 

How is my sex life, you ask? Not so much. I'd be truly lucky if I had it once a month!!! 😏🤭 Ever since the pandemic. My husband and I are not active anymore (& by active I mean once a month..) 

I know I should visit my O&G doc but.. I am actually scared... I don't mind not having my period but, I cant afford to be pregnant, you know what I mean? 

I am 50 years old! 

I cant do this anymore. 

😶😶😶


-mj-💋♥️

No comments: