January 29, 2019

To Commit or Not To Commit

✌😋

As we are approaching towards the end of the first month of the new year, how has it been so far?
Good?
Average?
Bad?
For me, mehh!!.. 🤔🤓 too early too tell. But its been good so far.
The kids are settling in with school, homeworks, life as an edgy teenager. Us the parents, still with the same problems, this thing call ADULTING.
But this year, I am starting a new thing. Its not exactly new. The last time I engange myself in this activity was during the time when i was working, some 13-14 years ago. I am starting a Planner.


cr~Pinterest


😁😆 I use to love Planners and writting in them. The last time I used one these, people dont decorate their planners & make it look cute. It was a serious commitment. But nowadays, Planners has become fun again & I want one. So starting Jan-2019, I decided to commit a fun Planner for myself, as a hobby.



Lets see how long this hobby will last.. 😉
💋

No comments: