February 14, 2022

My Happy Space ♥️🌸

Heyy 👋 
Remember I promised you a picture(or two) of my Happy Space ♥️🌸? Here it is 😊. Its not too fancy,. Its just nice, for me anyway 🤣 

What I couldnt show you is my Washi Tape collections. Its a lot & I keep it all over the place. In the drawer (all 4 drawers), in the baskets, but its all in the area with easy access 😍😋 

I still havent gotten over my obsession with Washi Tapes though. I am controlling my urge to get more washis.. its still a working process. 

My obsession with Stickers is also getting out of control 😋 
If you notice, there's quite a collection and I am proud of it!! 
I am starting to look like a true Planner/Bujo Enthusiast. 

If only I could show you all of my collections!!! I am so proud of them!! 😍😍


On a Quiet Day 
 Vs 

On an Inspired Day

-mj- 💋♥️

No comments: