July 11, 2009

Social Networking .. Social Utility .. whatever!!

Oh man!!
What a drag!!!...

This is what happens when you start using the social network available on the net.


Situation 1:-

Recently, my social network page have been flooding with messages
from my ex co-worker...

They want to organise a Reunion.

I do want to go and meet them, just for the fun of it but the thing is..
The majority will probably not want to meet me but instead
wants to meet my husband..

Me?
I'm just a camouflage ...
I've realized it a long, long time ago and it doesn't really bother me anymore, actually..

What really bothers me is..
My husband doesn't show any interest in meeting our old friends.
I have hinted to him my interest in going
lets just hope that
when the time comes, he'll actually agree to come...


Situation 2:-

My reason number one for participating in these social networks is for me to find lost friends.
Me finding friends and not the other way around..

Do you have people/friends(?) that you don't really want to meet?

Its not that you hate them or anything is just that,
during those years that you knew that person..
you seldom talk to him/her...
No matter how you've tried to make friends with them..
they just decided to ignore you

and now...
after many many years...
they decided that they want to be your friend.

ahh!!! what a drag!!!....
dont you just hate it when this happens?

No comments: