January 13, 2009

Dont do it if you cant handle the heat...

ohaiyo..

How is everyone this new year?
It has been 12 days already..excited? hehee so am I!
Can't wait to see what craziness will follow...

So, what have I been doing this 1week plus of the new year?
obsessed with 1 particular story..
can't stop thinking of it..
Yes, it is another Korean movie..I think I may have mentioned this story to you sometime ago, or didn't I?

As I was saying..
this story is basically about getting caught by your own spouses of your secret illicit affair.
Very messy!!! if you ask me.
I think, if you want to be involved in an affair, you have to take extra precaution as not to get caught however, you have to understand of the consequences..
At the same time, you also need to face the fact that one day, your affair will be out in the open. Its just a matter of time..

Why am I obsessed with this topic, you ask?
I guess its because that I'm worried for a friend of mine.
She is having a secret affair (of some sort) and I'm afraid for her. I know she wouldn't do anything but, we humans have our limits.. how long can we turn a blind eye on temptation?
I know I can't!!

Over the years, I have met with many, many people who got caught with affairs
and the outcome is never pretty.. ever.
Many will get hurt, intentionally or otherwise
It is fun while it lasted
but..
you are constantly reminded of your situation, having fun on borrowed times.
Which I find is not appealing...

So to those of you who are thinking of doing it,
think hard!!
Don't do it if you cant handle the heat...



the movie is called April Snow..
Bae Yong Joon (the hero)..

No comments: