November 6, 2008

Nectar from Heaven




A few nights ago I had a take-out at a restaurant nearby.
They serve local dish with a dash of Thai influence. 
We ordered the usual seafood Tom-yam*. 
But this time, my sister decided to be a bit adventurous so she orderd a dish 
called Tom-yam Pokpek

I do not know if the dish is actually named Tom-yam Pokpek or if it has been changed just to make the dish sounds interesting.. 

Here in South-East Asia, we know that Thai foods are very spicy and beautiful. 
I have the utmost respect for Thai food!! 

This particular dish, Tom-yam Pokpek has all the seafood that you can imagine in it. It has crab, cuttlefish, prawns, siput lala (a kind of seafood..), lots and lots of lemongras, lemon, tomatoes, ginger, chillies... writting about it makes me drool!!!! 

This is one wicked dish!!! 
It is heavenly!! It makes me cry just thinking about it!!! 
The after-taste.. how can I describe it to you??.... It is something out of this world!
It's better than sex!! 

It is a true NECTAR FROM HEAVEN...

I need to taste it again!! 
I'll go crazy if I don't! 


p/s : to those of you who wants to try, the reastaurant is in Bandar Bukit Puchong BP3,
at the junction of BP3/5

*Tom-yam = a Thai version of soup. It comes in many colors, clear, red..   


No comments: