October 30, 2008

Proudest person on this forsaken Earth

Yesterday my girls made me the proudest mother on earth. 

While we were doing our monthly grocery shopping,  
Syakira, the older daughter decided than she wants to hold hands with her
sister, Alyaa. She wanted to walk with her sister,  hand-in-hand.

Amazing!!   We were all confused!! 

Not just us the parents, but even Alyaa!! 
Syakira all this while, has never displayed any form of affections towards her sister.
So you must understand why Alyaa at first refused to hold her sister's hand. But when we eplained to her that Syakira only wanted to hold her hand, she was sooo happy!..

Alyaa was smilling all the way!! 

I could not describe to you the feeling I felt then. 
The proudest moment of my life. 

Now I know without a doubt that if anything were to happen to me, 
Syakira will take good care of Alyaa...   


No comments: