September 21, 2008

Ohaiyo...

I'm so into Japanese these past days...
must be the after effect of the Takeshi Kaneshiro movie that I saw last week!!.....
hahahaaa...

Ever since the operation 1 month ago, I have been more of a couch potato and its not entirely my fault!?
I WAS following doctors' orders!!! they say I cant move much and I must rest a lot!!!...
So, that was exactly what I did!!!

hehee..

So anyway, I watched every possible story there is on the telly.
From game shows to talk shows to soaps. Be it chick-flick, war movie or even scary movies,
I watched them all..
And now, I am addicted to one Korean drama series. I don't know what they call it in Korean but in Malaysia, we know it by the name Princess Hours. Yes, it is a chick-flick!!. And yes, everybody looks beautiful in the story even the guys!!! So curse me all you want because, I do enjoy the story!!!.. hahahaaaaa!!!....

Oh, by the way, do you like my latest gadget?
the music player thingy?!!?? Ever since I have the player, I feel as if I am so techie!!.. which in truth, I am not!!
So, if any of you out there who has problem loading the player, please tell me.. it is a problem that needs attention, yes?!!...


With that in mind, I bid you adieu and good night...
... oyasuminasai

No comments: