August 24, 2008

Bored to the skull

It is Sunday today and I'm all alone at my parents place.
They have all gone to visit a clan member aka my sister who gave birth about 3 weeks ago.

So, what should a women like me do in with these free time?
An hour or two all to myself?.... surf the internet and look for interesting news/events, of course. Unfortunately, the world has become a sad place to live in. Everywhere you go there's some political unbalance, wars, riots....

Not wanting to be upset, I start looking for interesting pictures. And man!!! there's lots of interesting pictures all over the net. You just have to know where to look.


The first picture, the ever yummy, Takeshi Kaneshiro....ahhh!!!!




Now this is another dangerously good looking guy.. let me introduce to you, John Abraham. He is a model/actor in India... isn't he Yummy?...

My husband is not going to like this posting..hahhaaa..but do I care??? hmmmm??

He says that I have too much spare time and it has gone to my head... I have always been the fan for these guys so, don't really matter what people say.

So I like to look and admire good looking and dangerously good looking male.
I am human....

No comments: