February 3, 2019

14 Years Ago Today..

Today on 3rd February of 2005, I gave birth to my first born. 



Me & my husband, we were ecstatic. We've been waiting for this pregnancy for almost 3years. I am sure you understand what the pressure was like, when after years of marriage and you are still not pregnant. 🙄 Really hated it then. 



While growing up, she suffered tonsilitis. We almost had to remove it, but since she was still too young (2-3 years old) the doctor had to postponed untill she is a little older, about 6-7 years old. But thank god, when she turned 5 years old, a pharmacist introduced me to a new medication suitable for babies/children with tonsilitis. She didnt need the surgery. 😁😂😂




Fast forward to present time.. 
She has grown up to be my beautiful girl, my bestie, with new acquired interest. Who would have guessed, she'd be obssess with robots & kaijus 😂


~her private collections.

Teenagers!!!
💋❤

No comments: