September 12, 2007

Looking back the years...

Hola ... i'm back, once again to fill you in with my
musings...

This past few days have been nostalgic for me. I was over at the
clans the other day. There on the table for public viewing was the clans' album
..family album..pictures from the 'old days'.. I must say, i look
pretty good, then!!...what caught my attention was pictures from my early 20s...

Looking back at those pictures, how different i was. The happy moments, the sad incidents, many bad decisions that i made..everything reflected on those pictures only, no one knew except me...

Those eyes, sad sparkling eyes.. if you look carefully it will tell you a million stories, be it sad or happy...

The smile, it can hide a million sadness and pain that the heart endures

but not the eyes!!!

It is true, THE EYES IN THE WINDOW TO YOUR SOUL...

Those were sad years for me. It made me who i am today...
Would i change anything of those years if i were given the chance?
I don't know..

But it is tempting, huh!? to change any particular incident at any point of time in you life...

What would i change? hmmmm????.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.